Here are some guidelines that you should follow and avoid while visiting the Temples under Pawan Path Yatra, Varanasi Uttar Pradesh.
- Always rely on authentic websites or booking centre for tickets, tours and hotel bookings.
- Take care of Your belongings.
- Always keep your travel documents, passport, tickets etc. carefully
- Exchange money only at official exchange counters and banks.
- Respect the traditions and culture of Varanasi and its people.
- Cooperate for the rituals of the Temple while visiting.
- Check the timings of the temples before visiting.
- Learn few words of local language that are commonly used here.
- Only hire guides that are approved by the government and have license.
- Always keep the contact details, Email address of your Hotel or tour Operator
- Dispose the garbage in dustbin available nearby you or carry the same in a paper bag till you find one to dispose.
- Do not litter, help us in maintaining the temple clean.
- Do not take any photographs of individuals without their consent or while they are bathing in the river that may make people embarrassed.
- Do not take any photographs and videos in the prohibited areas. Do not use Drone Camera without prior permission of police/administration/authorities.
- Don’t smoke or consume alcohol at public places and religious spots.
- Do not drive on Indian roads unless you are well-aware about Indian roads and drive to the left of the road.
- Do not give any offensive comment about any religion.
- Do not buy or book hotels/bus/air/railway tickets through strangers or unauthorized agents.
- Do not accept edibles or drinks from any strangers.
- Do not hire transportation from unlicensed operators.
- Do not ask for a plastic bag from any shop as the same is banned in the city.
Follow these guidelines and make your journey happy and joyful.
Last updated on June 30, 2019 at 6:51 am
© 2018 Department of Tourism, Uttar Pradesh., India | All rights reserved.
This is the Official Web Portal of Pawan Path (Varanasi), Department of Tourism, Uttar Pradesh